ATC is a recognised leader in IT systems innovation within the transport industry.
We understand that IT systems need to seamlessly serve all parties in the supply chain. ATC has made significant investments in electronic automation, self-service portals.
ATC’S Customer Portal and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capabilities include:
- Electronic PODs that can be ‘re-skinned’ with your brand for on-screen signature and then your brand also on archived and hard copies
- Real-time GPS tracking via our portal to show the exact location of the vehicle responsible for delivering of goods at any time.
- Online booking for uploading all shipping, consignment note, and other documentation
- Automatic job creation from your IT system directly into ATC’S Dispatch mainframe system via agreed Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Automatically provide pick-up notification via email or SMS
- Automatic notification via e-mail or SMS for delivery or delay
- Automatic e-mail signed POD with your logo following delivery
- Free unlimited historical archive and retrieval of online Proof of Delivery (POD) dockets
- Self-service portal for managing and facilitating all account queries
The ATC dispatch process is automated using the ATC Dispatch system which runs on an IBM mainframe computer and facilitates two-way digital data transfer to drivers with real-time dispatch, accept, delivery and POD along with the following information and capabilities:
- Fleet availability
- Up-to-the-minute driver location
- Client information
- Job details
- Two-way driver messaging
ATC also utilises the latest mobile Android and IOS technology software applications to ensure maximum efficiency and compliance. The ATC dispatch system further facilitates two-way digital data transfer to the driver’s mobile with real-time dispatch, accept, delivery and POD. ATC supports customer-defined messaging formats including CSV, FTP, EDI, and SMS. Document imaging can also feature the individual customer’s logo on PODs and POD e-mails.